Project and Programs
Restoration Resource Center
This is a One-Stop-Shop which provides Life Skills Education, Mental Health, and Social Needs to empower and equip survivors with the skills and tools they may needed to build resilience for rehabilitation. We give survivors a voice to tell us what they need, and we align our services to their needs. Currently we have ongoing classes in Microsoft Certification and Financial Management. These classes are free and open to survivors, refugees and immigrants. Our goal is to provide tools for economic empowerment. To learn more, give us a call at: 702.907.1774
Community Awareness Education
We keep stakeholders informed through the following:
- Sustainable Restoration Conference (SRC): all stakeholders to understand and partner in the fight to end trafficking
- Workshops: educate corporate bodies, religious, and educational institutions
- Presentation & Training: provide tools for identifying trafficking in high schools, service providers, etc.
- Community Awareness event: educate and provide tools for prevention, protection and partnership among community members, businesses, and social groups.
SAFE Program (Survivor Awareness & First Encounter)
This event is held 4 times a year in a safe and confidential space with the goal of leveraging support and services for fighting human trafficking through education and case management.
*Due to Covid-19 this program is converted to a webinar
Skills development Program.
We provide skills and tools for economic and social empowerment with the goal of sustainable restoration. We offer the following classes twice every year:
- Introduction to Computers/Microsoft Office: to better career prospects and improve resumes
- Financial Literacy: to teach program participants how to manage finances, save & invest in their future
- Business Coaching: is aimed at providing skills for those who want to properly manage their small business or a small business
- Data Entry: Teach participants the art of data entry and help build speed for entry level jobs. There is a paid internship after the course. *Instructor’s vetting and other qualifications may apply.
- Python Essentials: Introduction to basic knowledge of python coding, with an unpaid internship at the end of the class. RPI may pay for students to take certification exams. *Instructor’s vetting and other qualifications apply.
- Web Design: Introduction to Modern Web Design using the latest web standards.
We assist survivors with job search, internship placements, fill out applications and assist them with navigating complex systems.
Job readiness: we provide trainings on how to write an attractive resume, preparing for job interviews, and back to work trainings.
Internship and apprenticeship placements available.
This is a platform that connects MENTORS and MENTEES. It is a safe space where Survivors’ voices are heard, and they are given tools that build their resilience for transition to sustainable RESTORATION. We also provide skills for socio-economic empowerment.
This two-step plan includes;
We engage mentees in redefining issues with self-identity, and development of skills for self and social empowerment.
We train community members as volunteer mentors and pair them with survivors.
Our Strategies to Combat Human Trafficking
- Awareness Education: Conferences, Workshops, Presentations, & Training
- Skills/Workforce/Support: Change Perception, Misconception, Build Resilience for full Restoration
- Identify Victims/Survivors
- Protect the Vulnerable
- Provide easy Access to Services
- Keep ALL informed
- Strategic Partnership
- Bring Diverse Experience
- Leverage Services
- Together Accomplish same Goals
The Population We Serve
- We serve girls 18 and older who have been trafficked
- Runaway and homeless girls who have been trafficked.
- Girls and women 18 years and older who have been pimped or exploited.
- Those who have experienced human trafficking, in addition to intimate partner abuse.
- Victims of abuse with an intersection of domestic violence and sex trafficking
- Homeless victims & survivors who have (or are) involved in trafficking